26 maggio 2016

Review Green Balm by MOA



Hello my dearest,

today I'm going to talk you about Green Balm by Magic Organic Apothecary I introduced you here.

As I told you, the main ingredient of this miraculous Balm is the yarrow (Achillea Millefolium), which healing powers have been handed down by tales of folklore.

This nice smooth balm has a very good smell and a thick consistency, like coconut oil when is cold.

It can really be used for anything. Let me show you what I've been using it for:

  • I am allergic, so I often blow my nose (let's say every single moment -.-) so it is always dry and red. I apply it before going to bed, every night to have relief and to hydrate the nostrils. Furthermore the herbal smell helps to open my nose and let me breath better;
  • I also apply it on my hands and lips before going to bed, so in the morning I have very hydrated hands, cuticles and lips;
  • I use it also to remove my eye makeup. I apply it on my eyes, doing circular motion, then I use cotton pads and warm water to remove everything leaving my undereye zone hydrated and smooth;
  • I give some product to my sister who had a new tattoo, and she found it helpful to protect the skin;
  • finally, I give some to my friend who had a little psoriasis to find relief.

I really, really loved this product!

Have you ever tried it?

xoxo

Em

****

Ciao mie care,

oggi vi parlo del Green Balm di Magic Organic Apothecary di cui vi ho già parlato qui.

Come vi dicevo, il principale ingrediente di questo piccolo balsamo miracoloso è l'achillea millefoglie, le cui miracolose proprietà sono state tramandate dalla tradizione e dalle leggende.

Questo balsamo ha una consistenza morbida, come l'olio di cocco quando è solido, e ha un profumo di erbe molto gradevole.

Può essere usato davvero per ogni cosa! Vi illustro i principali usi che ne ho fatto io:

  • Sono allergica, quindi mi soffio spessissimo il naso, che quindi è sempre screpolato e rosso. Applico un pò di balsamo sulle narici prima di andare a letto, così al mattino la zona è idratata e lenita. Inoltre, il profumo balsamico libera le narici lasciandomi respirare bene;
  • Lo applico anche sulle mane e sulle labbra prima di andare a letto, cosi al mattino ho le mani, le unghie e le labbra super idratate e morbide;
  • Lo uso anche per rimuovere il makeup occhi. Lo applico sugli occhi con movimenti circolari e poi rimuovo il tutto con acqua tiepida e dischetti di cotone. Gli occhi sono perfettamente struccati e idratatti;
  • Ne ho dato un pò a mia sorella che lo ha utilizzato per proteggere la pelle dopo aver fatto il suo nuovo tatuaggio;
  • infine, ne ho dato un pò ad un mio amico che ne ha tratto molto giovamento per la sua psioriasi.
Mi sono davvero innamorata di questo prodotto.

Voi l'avete provato?

xoxo

Em

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento