13 giugno 2016

This is My Real U face



Hi my dearest,

today I will talk you about a new skin care brand I've tried out for you :)

The lovely Ebony from Real-U Australia, sent me the 1,2,3 steps set in order to fully treat my problematic skin. The Real-U formula doesn't include any aggressive ingredient as the aim of the 3 product is to give you a calmer and healthier skin.

Ebony sent me a set of 3 products:

  • The Gentle Foaming Wash, to clean the skin;
  • The Face Gel, to maintain clear, beautiful skin;
  • The Lite Moisturizer, to hydrate skin and making it look radiant and beautiful.
I've used it for 4 weeks now, repeating the 3 steps each morning and night; down below I post the before and after photos. As you can see, my skin was full of imperfections, as red spots and acne scars.

During the weeks I've felt a very hydrated skin, and redness decrease. Furthermore, I've seen how the face gel controlled the oily skin on my forehead and nose while, in the same time, the lite moisturizer hydrated the skin of my cheeks.

Last I leave you a photo of me with no make up on. Only concealer... you know, no miracles are available for my under eye ;)

Really impressed

xoxo 
Em

****

Ciao mie care,


Oggi vi parlerò di una nuova marca di cura della pelle che ho provato per voi :)

Ebony da Real-U Australia, mi ha mandato il set 1,2,3 step per un trattamento completo per la la mia pelle problematica. La formula Real-U non include ingredienti aggressivi in quanto lo scopo dei 3 prodotti è quello di dare alla pelle un aspetto più chiaro e sano.

Ebony mi ha inviato 3 prodotti:
  • Gentle Foaming Wash, per pulire la pelle;
  • Il Face Gel, per mantenere chiara e bella la pelle;
  • Il Lite Moisturizer, per idratare la pelle e facendolo apparire raggiante e bella.
L'ho usato per 4 settimane, ripetendo i 3 step ogni mattina e sera; vi posto la foto del prima e del dopo. Come si può vedere, la mia pelle era piena di imperfezioni, come macchie rosse e cicatrici da acne.



Durante le settimane, ho sentito una pelle molto più idratata, e ho visto diminuire il rossore. Inoltre, ho visto come il face gel controlli la pelle grassa sulla fronte e sul naso, mentre, nello stesso tempo, la crema idratata la pelle delle guance.

Infine Vi lascio una foto di me senza trucco. Solo correttore ... sapete, non sono ancora stati fatti miracoli per le mie occhiaie ;)



Sono rimasta molto colpita

xoxo
Em

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento